The Worshipful Company of Bakers welcomes un-halled Liveries who are interested in taking up residency at the newly-refurbished Bakers’ Hall.
Resident Liveries will have use of our hall and its first-class facilities for their court meetings and functions, for committee meetings, and for other events and functions if required. Residency at Bakers Hall offers significant advantages:
- Control of your diary: Subject to existing bookings, you will have your choice of dates for your court functions. These will be agreed annually for the year ahead on renewal of your contract, of which the minimum length is 18 months. You will be able to book your committee meetings as far in advance as you wish, and you have the option to hold any other events in your calendar with us as well, subject to availability.
- Highly competitive pricing: The cost of your residency contract will be based on how many events you hold in the hall. You will be charged for the amount of time you use the facilities, and not a minute more! And all this at a significant 30% discount on our commercial hire rates.
- Flexible catering: We are not bonded to a catering company, and have full control of our diary. You will have your choice of caterer to use for your events, and have complete flexibility to use different companies for different events.
- Storage: For a small additional fee, we can offer storage space for a silver set (up to 12pc) and up to five gowns.
- Office adjacent: Hot-desking is available in the furnished offices run by Us and Co. who occupy the floors above us. If you choose, you will have access to excellent office facilities in the same building as Bakers Hall, and again you will only pay for the time you use them.
- Fully compliant with the disabled access requirements of the Corporation of the City of London and the Equality Act (2010).
- AV support including an induction loop and new sound-system in the Hall.
- Superbly comfortable new eight-hour banqueting chairs.
- Excellent new kitchen facilities.
- Very good public transport links, including nearby national rail termini.
If you would like to learn more about taking up residency at Bakers Hall, call the Beadle Baker, Neil Fletcher, on 02076232223 ext. 3, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.